[asterisk-users] Star Wars Echo Sound

Rob Schall rschall at callone.net
Thu Mar 27 15:23:31 CDT 2008

We have a location that is having a really odd issue. We have a sangoma
POTs card. We are running software echo cancellation with the card
(through asterisk) to try to eliminate some major echoing problems. I've
turned on both EC and echotrain, which seemed to have gotten rid of the
echo for the most part. However, we are now running into an issue where
the outside caller hears a star wars type of sound. I expierenced this
myself when talking to them. By this, I mean you hear a few words from
them, then a few seconds lagging behind, you'll hear a muffled (darth
vader) version of the same thing.

Has anyone seen this?
Thanks,
Rob