[asterisk-users] Asterisk not picking up (some) calls due to zaptel detecting and clearing alarms

Gonzalo Servat gservat at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 13:02:30 CDT 2008

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 1:56 PM, Tzafrir Cohen <tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com>
wrote:

> > Any suggestions??
> >
> > I'm using Asterisk 1.6.0-beta4 and Zaptel 1.4.9.2.
>
> A freshly-built Asterisk? Built vs. zaptel 1.4.9.2 ?

Yes, I built 1.6.0-beta4 just recently with zaptel 1.4.9.2. As per your
suggestion on IRC, I've checked out, compiled and installed Zaptel from SVN
(1.4 branch). I reloaded the zaptel modules but ... no go. Do I need to
recompile Asterisk too?

Shouldn't it have picked up the alarm as a red alarm on the channel?

I've no idea to be honest.

> (Besides the problem. Is 1.4 SVN recommended for that at the moment?)

Also no idea. I was told to use 1.4 if I'm using Asterisk 1.6 so I went with
that.

- Gonzalo