[asterisk-users] Upgraded to 1.4.18 (from 1.2.27) and channels dropping on Zaptel and SIP

David Nedved david_nedved at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 27 09:32:42 CDT 2008

--- "Darrick Hartman (lists)" <dhartman at djhsolutions.com> wrote:
> Try adding this line in the general section of extensions.conf
>
> autofallthrough=no
>
> The default behavior in 1.2 was no.  In 1.4 it changed to yes.  That
> will be your simplest fix (without seeing your dialplan).  Asterisk
> is
> moving on to the next step in the dialplan before you enter your
> digits.
>   You need to have it wait for the digits to be entered.

Thanks for that.  I did see that note in UPGRADE.txt but didn't realize
the full importance of it changing the logic of the dialplan.  I've got
it set back to "no" and will read the new version of ATFOT to figure
out how to restructure my dialplan.

So now it seems 1.4.18 is doing the same as 1.2.27 -- working for the
most part but completely ignoring DTMF on incoming SIP calls.

Best regards,

David

david_nedved at yahoo.com