[asterisk-users] AGI-python script

equis software equissoftware at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 09:29:40 CDT 2008

I was trying to trap SIGHUP, but could be another signal because it didn't
work.

I'm doing this
class MyScript():
       def logsignal(self,signum, frame):
                   self.putCDR()

       def run(self):
                   signal.signal(signal.SIGHUP, self.logsignal)

       def putCDR():
                ....put my cdr in my db.....

I was tryin trap other signals to test this and work well

def run(self):
                   signal.signal(signal.SIGALRM, self.logsignal)
                   signal.alarm(3)

Thanks a lot!