[asterisk-users] Had it with Dell Garbage - HP Question

Darren Wright dwright at d2-tech.com
Thu Mar 27 07:49:11 CDT 2008

Notifications can be done either thru SNMP traps or SMTP.  Insight
Manager is free from HP, but any SNMP trapper can work with alerts.

The recovery CD is just a build that reloads the majority of the system
with a static ip.   We backup off site to one of our servers via FTP.

ILO access is an integrated IP KVM.   So you can see the machine boot,
get virtual media access, etc.

O/S is CentOS.

For smaller systems, RAID 1, and for larger DL380 based systems 0+1

-D

One