[asterisk-users] SPA400 vs Rhino/Digium card

Louwrens Benadé louwrens at jasper.co.za
Thu Mar 27 04:31:38 CDT 2008

It depends on whether you want to deal with Zaptel or SIP/IAX trunks. My
personal choice would be the TDM400P but that’s purely because I know it.
Barring any problems with IRQ sharing/conflicts, setup is fast and easy, and
it just makes sense to me to have all PBX-related hardware in one box

But the choice, ultimately, would depend on how you plan expansion, if any.

  _____