[asterisk-users] voicemail.conf fromstring, emailbody - per context?

Chris Carey chris.carey at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 17:59:38 CDT 2008

I ended up solving this by using mailcmd

I changed mailcmd from /usr/bin/sendmail -t
to my own custom script.

Then I parsed out the data I need, do some database lookups, and
customize and send the email based on what I've got.

Now we have unlimited custom email possibilities without changing any
asterisk code.

--
Chris Carey