[asterisk-users] Had it with Dell Garbage - HP Question

shadowym shadowym at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 26 14:44:00 CDT 2008

You don't have to build Supermicro stuff yourself if you don't want to.
Most Supermicro dealers do it for you if you buy all the parts from them.

It's true that what your doing with Dell/HP is paying for emotional support.
When it comes to PBX's you not getting any value paying for Dell/HP support.
If your getting good stuff you should never need their hardware replacement
warranty either.