[asterisk-users] BLF and Snom phones

Steve Davies davies147 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 07:27:10 CDT 2008

Hi,

Could you explain for the benefit of the list what you have changed in
the snom image that will benefit this ticket? I am already receiving
your current beta images, through our distributor, up-to about
2008-13-19, and am not aware of any changes that affect BLF behaviour
or short-dials...

NOTE to list: User beware - The last few versions of beta firmware I
tested break re-invites. Of course this may be fixed by now.

Regards,
Steve