[asterisk-users] how to detect redirect fax call

Mandeep Singh Bhabha mandeep.bhabha at dream-world.spb.ru
Wed Mar 26 02:25:09 CDT 2008

Hello,
	use faxdetect=both in zapata.conf and then in extensions.conf you can
use
exten => fax,1,Goto(fax-hardware,s,1)
	where fax-hardware is a context having instruction what to do with
fax calls.
	if you still didn't get idea, write to me personally and i will send you a
functional configuration of a simple setup with incomming and outgoing fax
system.