[asterisk-users] Broadcast/Announce app

Justin Newman nt_jnewman at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 22:27:44 CDT 2008

Does anyone have use for a broadcast/annouce app?

I wrote SystemAnnounce which will play a specified file to all active channels (in an UP or bridged state). This was originally to tell users to get off the system, but there are several other uses...

I also wrote a new CallPickup and CallPark app, both of which work more as expected (supply actual extension numbers, etc).

Let me know if there is any interest and I'll post the code.

Justin