[asterisk-users] Had it with Dell Garbage - HP Question

Al Baker bwentdg at pipeline.com
Tue Mar 25 17:55:10 CDT 2008

ok - but, who do you call for HW problem ? HP has all levels of
warranties all depending on how much $$
you want to spend. What do you do if you buy and install Supermicro ?????
HP also has 24x7 support center , again not for free, what do you do
with Supermicro ???
I am really interested because I hear a lot of folks putting * on them
but I never have worked on them while I have put in bunch of HPs really
big boxes..
Thx for sharing your experience