[asterisk-users] Slightly OT: Getting VOIP number into phone book

Lacy Moore aspendora at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 13:15:42 CDT 2008

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 11:19 AM, Jiffy Slides Leonard Burton
<service at jiffyslides.com> wrote:
> HI,
>
> We need to get our number into the White Pages.
>
> Has anyone here actually tried it?

It's not just Voip numbers.  We've got a PRI from XO that (even though
they say otherwise) we can't white pages listings (reliably) or yellow
pages.  We've had to purchase analog AT&T lines just to be listed.
When our contract is up, it's back to AT&T we go.

I think that is one of the biggest things that businesses overlook
when switching to Voip.  It's hard to get in the directories.

Good luck!