[asterisk-users] Application registration on Asterisk 1.4 and 1.6?

jonas boering jboergol at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Mar 25 11:47:27 CDT 2008

Hi Kevin I've just arrived from my holidays I have reviewed my emails and saw that for some reason most part of my last message appears to be cut off.

Continuing with the previous discussion, can you provide an example skeleton code of how the new registration way works on asterisk 1.4 and 1.6?

best regards.