[asterisk-users] How to obtain SIPCHANINFO variables within custom application?

Mindaugas Kezys mkezys at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 07:51:13 CDT 2008

Hello,

How can I get peerip, recvip, from, uri, useragent, peername, t38passthrough
variables in (within) my custom Asterisk application?

I can't use chan_sip.c internal structures (such as sip_pvt) in my custom
application, because there's no chan_sip.h and I can't include it into my
application (maybe there's other way?).

I can do like this:

exten => _X,1,Set(PEERIP=${SIPCHANINFO(peerip)})

exten => _X,2,custom_app

and read PEERIP with

pbx_builtin_getvar_helper, but that's not an option for me.

Any help?

Thank you.

Regards,

Mindaugas Kezys