[asterisk-users] FXS channel banks

James Finstrom jfinstrom at rhinoequipment.com
Tue Mar 25 01:18:56 CDT 2008

I assume span 2 is set ti T1...

Also you should be using a crossover if your going from the card direct
to the channel bank. Remember an RJ48 crossover and an RH45 crossover
are not the same.. It you are using an RJ48 crossover and your span 2 is
T1 then try auto T1

If All else fails you can contact support... Free via IAX and FWD for
international look at my signature below for details

--
James Finstrom
Rhino Equipment Corp.

this in error, please contact the sender and delete the email and its
attachments from all computers.