[asterisk-users] FXS channel banks

Lee, John (Sydney) John.Lee at compuware.com
Mon Mar 24 23:33:42 CDT 2008

> Any luck with the channel bank?
Thanks for the reminder Paul but so far no luck.

I have been getting:
1) *** Initialising: Trying to frame D4 / ESF on the channel bank
2) Red flashing light on port 2 of the TE412P card

I have checked a few things here and there but I think I must have
missed some basic stuff.  The funny thing is before I purchase the Rhino
channel bank, I have been assured that it will work although we are
using E1 downunder.  Here is my configuration:

Asterisk box
TE412P     Port 1 <---> E1
           Port 2 <---> Rhino 24 port FXS (CB24-FXS-UNIV)
           Port 3
           Port 4

[zaptel.conf]
#