[asterisk-users] Menuselect?

Kyle Gibbons bobert5064 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 20:47:37 CDT 2008

Hi,

I hope this is not too much of a noob question. I am trying to compile
Asterisk and I cannot figure out how to get into the Menuselect menu. I do
#make clean #./configure #make menuselect, but I cannot figure out how to
actually get into the menu select interface. I am running CentOS 5. I have
done quite a bit of searching on Google and have not come up with anything.
Also, I am reading the Asterisk book from O'reilly and it does not seem to
explain this. Please forgive this probably simple question as I am new to
Linux and semi-new to Asterisk. Thank you in advance for your help.

--
All the best,
Kyle

bobert5064.deviantart.com