[asterisk-users] FYI about my Mona Vie business venture - apology and rethink

BerkHolz, Steven StevenBerkHolz at hirotecamerica.com
Mon Mar 24 14:59:12 CDT 2008

I feel the need to apologize for my previous email to the list.

I was thinking that I was sharing something that I am currently exited with, with my associates.

I now realize that I was sooo... off-topic, it's ridiculous.

Sorry for the improper post to the list.

Feel free to keep any further comments, concerning my improper use of the list, off-list.

Thank You,
Steven B
TeamVie at Gmail.com
http://teamvie.blogspot.com/

Please visit us on the web at www.hirotecamerica.com
HIROTEC AMERICA  Ph. 248-836-5100 Fx. 248-836-5101

Please only print this email if it is necessary. Help spread environmental awareness.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential material and/or material protected by law.  Any  retransmission or use of this information may be a violation of that law.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.