[asterisk-users] FYI about my Mona Vie business venture

BerkHolz, Steven StevenBerkHolz at hirotecamerica.com
Mon Mar 24 13:56:00 CDT 2008

Asterisk work does not pay all of my bills, so I have joined up with a company that has a very good payment plan.

I have recently become a Mona Vie Independent Distributor.

I am not going to go into a sales pitch.
This is just an FYI to this opportunity.

The company has grown into a Billion dollar company in just 2 years.
This company's compensation plan is the best and quickest that I have seen.
My brother-in-law has only been in the business for a month and is already making a profit.

The first thing that I noticed when researching the opportunity, was that I could find no negative statements about it.

The product itself has many health benefits.

So far:
My knees no longer ache.
We are both sleeping better. I literally do not stir once asleep.
My restless leg syndrome has not been noticed.
I seem to have more energy.

The main ingredient is the acai berry.

Here is a list of what it is supposed to do:
Boosts energy levels
Improves digestive function
Improves mental clarity/focus
Promotes sound sleep
Provides all vital vitamins
Contains several important minerals
Is an extremely powerful free radical fighter
Acai has very high levels of fibers
Cleanses and Detoxifies the body of infectious toxins
Strengthens your immune system
Enhances sexual desire and performance
Fights cancerous cells
Slows down the aging process
Promotes healthier and younger-looking skin
Alleviates diabetes
Normalizes and regulates cholesterol levels
Helps maintain healthy heart function
Minimizes inflammation
Improves circulation
Prevents artherosclerosis
Enhances visual acuity

The income can be made in two ways (actually more, but two primary ways)
1.      Reselling the product at a marked up price. This is something that I have no interest in, and do not personally know anyone doing this.
2.      Team Commissions.
a.      You make back 5 percent of the sales that occur below you in your tree.
b.      You only have to personally sign 2 people.  Other people above you will be adding to your tree.
c.      They call it a binary system, where you only have 2 people directly under you, and any other people that you add go down to the bottom and benefit others as well as yourself.
d.      I already have two people underneath me and have not personally signed anyone yet, so it is a quick growing tree, even for people that may not be as motivated.
e.      After a month, My brother-in-law has NO more out of pocket expenses to stay in this system.  The money he is earning is paying for his Minimum requirements. The rest is profit.

To sign up to be a distributor , which is required to make money, is $54
A case of Mona Vie is $120.
A case will last 2 people a month. (you only take 2 ounces a day)

This may seem like a lot, but:
1.      You will not need to buy any vitamins.
2.      My brother-in-law is already making $200 a month, after being in the system for a month, So his cost for the Mona Vie is covered and he is making $80 a month.
3.      As more people sign up, the amount he gets back will increase.

Anyway, I am not intending this to be pushy or salesy, I just wanted to let my associates, that may be looking for additional income,  know about this.

Here is the Website, if you are interested in researching this:
http://teamvie.blogspot.com/
http://www.monavie.com
Also, feel free to Google it.

I am very excited with this, both in the health benefits I am already seeing, and the income potential.

Please feel free to let me know if this is something that you may be interested in, and I can get you more information.

Thank You,
Steven B
TeamVie at Gmail.com

Please visit us on the web at www.hirotecamerica.com
HIROTEC AMERICA  Ph. 248-836-5100 Fx. 248-836-5101

Please only print this email if it is necessary. Help spread environmental awareness.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential material and/or material protected by law.  Any  retransmission or use of this information may be a violation of that law.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.