[asterisk-users] Greetings

raven sharkas melankoly_666 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 05:48:44 CDT 2008

Hi, I am working on an application using PHP and Asterisk, the application should perform some tasks such as subscription, un-subscription, adding items (tones) to play list, removing items from play list...

Most of the above requirements are developed using PHP.

My question is, how can I dial a number (destination) and play back ground music (tones) during the call, i.e., once the destination picks up? Also, once the call is generated, how can I receive DTMF digits pressed by the caller (source)?

Thanks.