[asterisk-users] Calls to sip extensions not defined

Ricardo B ragb at mail.com
Sun Mar 23 13:42:34 CDT 2008

 Thanks all, I will follow the recommendation of moving my sip extensions
to a db  or use perl to check if the extension exists. I run tests with
dialstatus, hangupcase, chanisavail and the return codes are the same if
the extension doesn't exist on sip.conf or if the extension is not
registered.

Regards
Richard