[asterisk-users] Unable to capture CallerID through Zap

mark morreny markmorreny at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 12:13:45 CDT 2008

Hi Gordon and all,

Thank you!  It works.  The other problem is that I also want to get the
destination numbers as I have multiple DIDs on the same line.
When I use exten => s,n,Noop(Destination number is ${EXTEN}) in
extentions.conf, I get "s" as the return value.
Is there anyway to get the actual calling number?

Thanks again,
Mark