[asterisk-users] ----www.cdsportal.net---- wholesale voip provider

Ignacio Ortega A. nachomax2 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 19:15:08 CDT 2008

Let me tell you something i own 200 seats call center, besides have an IT
company who develops applications based on asterisk, we are not kid just
playing to get some money.......  so i move millions of min i also resell
min to others call centers since  9 months ago now we just open to the
public, so yes we bougth the domain a week ago but this not indicates we are
trying to steal or someting that`s why we give a free test so if you liked
you take it that`s it.

Again CDS want to apologise to all users to use this channel to send this
message it seems to be a improper channel for that.

 Regards