[asterisk-users] polarity in zapata.conf

wassim darwish gentlewiso at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 20 14:09:05 CDT 2008

hi:
In my  zapata.conf i have 4 fxo configured channels,for fxo number 1 to 3 i added polarity reversal property but for fxo number 4 i didnt add polarity reversal property but it still giving me on cosole that fxo number 4 is polarized (because the line on fxo number 4 is not polarized).
what i want to do is to not let polarity reversal take effect on fxo number 4.
that what i have in my zapata.conf:

answeronpolarityswitch=yes
hanguponpolarityswitch=yes
signalling=fxs_ks