[asterisk-users] hint status unavailable

Stefan Schmidt sst at sil.at
Thu Mar 20 03:32:25 CDT 2008

hello,

i am trying to set up a asterisk server (version 1.2.26 by now) with
realtime configuration but the user shouldnt register directly to the
server, instead i have set up a ser registration proxy. Everything works
fine so far, but i can´t use the hint feature. Its possible to subscribe
to a given hint, but the status is allways unavailable and also i dont
get a notify.

Could someone help me finding a solution for this problem? I want to get
notifies for hints where the user isnt registered on the asterisk itself.

Thanks

best regards

Steve Smith

ps: allready posted on Dev lists with the result this isnt a dev- related topic.