[asterisk-users] Is Asterisk ready for Prime-Time?

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Mar 19 22:51:17 CDT 2008

Paul Hales wrote:

> I think some people here (like myself) started off as Asterisk users,
> then moved on to helping other people with their Asterisk systems.
>
> Which makes sense - once your Asterisk box is running well, why not
> share how nice your work is/was?

I would second that.  In fact, it seems very likely that almost everyone
on the list is an Asterisk user, and many users do consulting in this
area as well.

I both provide Asterisk-related services and use Asterisk myself.  I
imagine this is a category to which much of the list belongs.

--
Alex Balashov
Evariste Systems