[asterisk-users] Is Asterisk ready for Prime-Time?

Paul Hales pdhales at optusnet.com.au
Wed Mar 19 19:15:44 CDT 2008

Our office PABX is a via low heat pc, with an ISDN10 and 15 IP handsets.

It gets regularly used and abused by us linux idiots in the office, and
runs like a charm. We test software on it, write silly dialplans and
generally treat it badly.

It could not be described as 'server grade' by any reasonable person.

PaulH