[asterisk-users] Is Asterisk ready for Prime-Time?

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Wed Mar 19 18:14:13 CDT 2008

If Jared Smith is following this thread, and I am sure he is or will,
WOW, what an opportunity to bring SwitchVox to the spotlight.  (I
personally really like SwitchVox and had over a year before Digium
made the acquisition.  I never had to reboot that box and it had ~40
extensions and a Digium T1 card.

Do a "try/buy" swap out and let it play out on the list.  I think
Digium/SwitchVox will shine.

Just an idea but this thread is one of the hottest in a long while and
bringing up many questions about Asterisk and GUIs.  I could not think
of a better place to sink or swim!

Thanks,
Steve Totaro