[asterisk-users] Is Asterisk ready for Prime-Time?

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Wed Mar 19 17:17:47 CDT 2008

I'm just a user :)  we do real estate appraisals, and I found the time
to roll my own (so to speak) pbx.  We're on 1.4.4, TDM card with four
FXOs.  Honestly, you'll find it's easy to toss some zaptel and asterisk
tarballs onto a system and compile them.  You'll probably learn a lot
along the way, but I won't liken it to the deep end of a swimming pool
-- only halfway down!

Moj