[asterisk-users] British Summertime & Grandstream Phones

Drew Gibson drew at oanda.com
Wed Mar 19 09:54:21 CDT 2008

Gordon Henderson wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Mar 2007, Gordon Henderson wrote:
>

>> and change the Optional Rule to:
>>  3,3,7,1,0;10,4,7,2,0;60
>> someone correct me if I've goofed!
>>

> Well, it's been a year since I wrote this, and of-course I goofed and
> no-one corrected me ;-)
>
> Bother.
>
> So I've looked again.
>
> In the UK, We "Spring Forward" on the last Sunday of March, and we "Autumn
> Back" on the last Sunday in October.
>
> Not the 3rd as I put there, which worked last year.
>
> So there's still 1.5 weeks to go...
>
> So it needs to be:
>
>    3,-1,7,1,0,10,-1,7,1,0;60
>
> I think...
>
> Well, I'll give this a go and see what happens...
>
> Gordon

Numbers look OK but I think you have a typo, try

3,-1,7,1,0;10,-1,7,1,0;60

(with 2 semicolons)

Check the f/w rev too.

Grandstream fscked up the time change parsing in the f/w last year while
trying to deal with the new US/Canada changes. It worked in the Spring
2007 and didn't work in the Autumn. We upgraded to 1.1.4.18 and it did,
to our amazement, change at the right time (for Ontario) this Spring!

regards,

Drew

--
Drew Gibson