[asterisk-users] ztdummy problem causing playback () to fail

Pete Kay petedao at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 11:56:54 CDT 2008

Hi,
I found another weird problem.  If I don't have ztdummy, then when I connect
using a xlite in another computer within the same lan, I get errored:

00:40:08 Registering user '2002 at 192.168.1.101'
00:40:08 Failed registration  for '2002 at 192.168.1.101' with cause 'service
or option not implemented'
00:50:50 Registering user '2002 at 192.168.1.101'

If I turned ztdummy on, I can connect.

Any idea why?

Pete