[asterisk-users] Call signalling on BT FeatureLine Compact (Sangoma A200)

Paul Goodyear pgudge at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 11:21:17 CDT 2008

> Why you got
>  featureline on one line and not the other 2 is odd to me, but that's BT
>  saledroids for you....

Sorry, this must be me then, I was told that FeatureLine was on the
first line, but I do need to dial 9 for the other two lines, so I
would presume that FeatureLine Compact is on all 3 lines.

>  But before you go any further, I'd suggest going to Argos and getting 1 or
>  2 standard £1.99 analogue phones and plugging them in and test the lines
>  with the phones first

I have had a BT phone plugged into these lines for about 3 week prior
to testing on asterisk, and all the lines are fine. Even the first
line, it rings and answers ok.

If the first line is setup the same as the other lines, and one isn't
working (the first line) but the others are, would this mean there is
a fault on that line?

Thanks,

PaulG.