[asterisk-users] MeetMe option b

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Mon Mar 17 17:00:02 CDT 2008

I have been playing with meetme option b.

I was wanting to use a spool call file going to a local channel,
then bring a list of asterisk boxes into a meetme in talk only mode.
then run the AGI to play a wave file then hangup.

It seems to be doing all this but I hear no audio.
I seem to get pipe errors when running the AGI.

Should this work?
Is there an example of this anywhere.

I basically just want to bring in a list of asterisk boxes (console
ports on their end)
speak a wave file and hang up the meetme. seems easy enough.

This same thing works for speaking live. All I added was playing a wave
file instead with the agi.

Jerry