[asterisk-users] Druid Open Source Edition

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Mon Mar 17 11:58:04 CDT 2008

No pitch here.  It is you making the sales pitch.

This is the "Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion"
list which you and Dean repeatedly use for commercial purposes.

To get back on track, this is a little more complicated to get working
on other distros than I previously thought.

I am able to get the GUI to a page that says "Upgrade Druid" but it
always fails with "Upgrade database failed for version 1.0.0-1.  I
cannot find anything in any logs as to why.

I am still playing with postgres and trying to see what scripts in the
RPMs setup the DB and populate it.  So far
druid-psql-2.0.0.3.noarch.rpm and
druid-release-5-1.0.el5.centos.1.i386.rpm is all I have been able to
find.  One just creates the DB and the other inserts the CDR table
into the asterisk DB.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro