[asterisk-users] Druid Open Source Edition

Outback Dingo outbackdingo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 06:59:53 CDT 2008

id like to know where you believe this is IP infringing every asterisk
management tool has  trunks administration,  and if you  ask me  designing
a GUI to manage asterisk trunks doesnt qualify as IP seeing as they all do
exactly the same thing, manage trunks. theres nothing secret here..... and
assessing them all, well they all do one thing and thats configure asterisk.