[asterisk-users] Druid Open Source Edition

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Mon Mar 17 06:56:12 CDT 2008

Ok guys - this conversation has steered off into an unproductive area of
conversation.

Take it off line or to your lawyers if either of you think you have a
leg to stand on but you don't need to share it with the rest of the
group as you are both earning bad karma here.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
dean at cognation.net