[asterisk-users] Newbie ASTDB: cannot replicate among Asterisk servers?

Lee, John (Sydney) John.Lee at compuware.com
Sun Mar 16 19:46:55 CDT 2008

I am writing an extension to accept speed dial nos.
However, I forgot that these speed dials are the same for all offices
and thus would ideally be shared by offices which will host their own
Asterisk box.
I read from a few postings that this database cannot be replicated to
other Asterisk box.
I was thinking that if I could just do a simple copy/paste of the speed
dial records from the main database to others would be good.
Is there such a utility I could use?