[asterisk-users] Telemarketer Torture.... (was: Re: asterisk-users Digest, Vol 44, Issue 49)

Matthew Rubenstein email at mattruby.com
Sun Mar 16 13:16:01 CDT 2008

	You could accept as the "passcode" the caller punching in their own
phone#, then checking that against your whitelist. Lets associates get
past the challenge when using someone else's phone, without their
remembering some arbitrary passcode.

	And strangers or barred old associates who abuse it can get an earful
about how you're suing them for wire fraud. Preferably after you
transfer them to an extension that plays a recording asking for their
current calling#, so "you" can call them right back, and then the script
threatens them. Automatically emailing your district attorney with their
contact info optional.

--

(C) Matthew Rubenstein