[asterisk-users] IAX ATA that can be set up and drop shipped to a US address?

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 04:00:39 CDT 2008

Hi,

I have a friend who may need 3 ATA units to be shipped to three
different US addresses pre-configured for use with someone like
Teliax. IAX might be a plus here, since the router situations of the
various people are unknown. This is for use with a toll-free DID and
normal or cordless phones.  We could consider the IAXy but someone
would need to provision it. What other solutions are available? We had
also discussed SIP phones, but I would be afraid of messing with
unknown routers at three different locations.

In theory at least, if an IAX device were pre-configured, it should
work when connected. (In an ideal world where there is no evil or
crime.)

tia,

/r