[asterisk-users] DID T1 PRI

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Fri Mar 14 19:53:10 CDT 2008

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 8:13 PM, broadband Voice
<broadbandvoice at gmail.com> wrote:
> I had Cavalier turn up a T1 PRI. How can I put in the DIDs to direct to
> Asterisk. Here is a log
>

> Zaptel Tool (C)2002 Linux Support Services, Inc.
>          ââââââââââââââââ⤠T2XXP (PCI) Card 0 Span 1
> ââââââââââââââââââ[3;10Hâterfaces âââââââââââââââââ âââââ[3;37Hâ
> â      â
>
>          â                                                            â
>          â    Current Alarms:     No alarms.                          â rd 0
> Span 1                       â  â
>           â    Sync Source:        T2XXP (PCI) Card 0 Span 1           â rd
> 0 Span 2                       â(R)  â
>          â    IRQ Misses:               0                             â
> â  â
>           â    Bipolar Viol:             0                             â
> â  â
>          â    Tx/Rx Levels:         0/  0                             â
> â(R) â
>           â    Total/Conf/Act:      24/ 24/  0                         â
> â  â
>          â                 111111111122222                ââââââââ   â
> â  â
>           â        123456789012345678901234                â Back â    â
> â  â
>          â    TxA ------------------------                ââââââââ    â
> â  â
>           â    TxB ------------------------                            â
> â  â
>          â    TxC ------------------------                            â
>           â    TxD ------------------------                            â
>          â                                                ââââââââ   â14Câ
>          â    RxA ------------------------                â Loop â    â
> â Quit â              â
>           â    RxB ------------------------                ââââââââ    â
> ââââââââ              â
>          â    RxC ------------------------                            â
>           â    RxD ------------------------                            â
> ââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââ
>          â                                                            â
>          ââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââ
>
> T2XXP (PCI) Card 0 Span 1
> F10=Back
>

> I need to add 215-xxx-xxxx etc to come in to the Asterisk box.

Do you have DIDs already?  When you call a DID and watch the Asterisk
console with a little verbose, you should see the call come and how
many digits the telco is sending.

Then you need to make matching entries for those DIDs either in the
form of exact matches or pattern matches to do pretty much whatever
you can imagine.

Are you in Philly?

Thanks,
Steve Totaro