[asterisk-users] T.38 SIP Issues

Ricardo Carvalho rjcarvalho at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 09:41:02 CDT 2008

I made some tests with FAX in Asterisk 1.4 using T.38 between two ATAs
connected to legacy FAX machines, and realized that only SIP can make
passthrough in the server while RTP go direct between endpoints. Is it
possible for RTP data stream also to make passthrough in Asterisk?

Thanks,
Ricardo Carvalho.