[asterisk-users] Logs for Call generated by Manager API

sanjay.rajdev at featherstoneinformatics.com sanjay.rajdev at featherstoneinformatics.com
Fri Mar 14 09:38:36 CDT 2008

Is there way to get the logs of the call generated by Manager API, or is there some other way to achieve same scenario so that I can get the status of the call generated by me.

Actually I have a scenario where I have to call customers and play a message, I do not want to send messages to Manager to generate all the calls at once, I just want to monitor the status of the call placed by me, so that I do not place more than 2 or 3 calls at the same time, hence not consuming all the available line on the Asterisk Server, leaving some lines for other people too.

Please help.

Regards,
Sanjay.