[asterisk-users] CallerID(num) not showing on cli

Rizwan Hisham rizwanhasham at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 05:46:00 CDT 2008

Hi,
I just encountered a simple but strange problem. I am using 2 sip phones to
call each other. Whenever i make a call, using softphone or ata, ali only
shows the CallerID(name) and not the number. I have no idea why it does not
show the number. I have tried various things but none have worked. The
"From" header show the name and number which i set before dialing but on cli
it shows only name:

From: "salman" <sip:456 at 192.168.0.7:5238>;tag=as5100f7b2

Any one knows what should i do to solve this problem?

--
Best Regards
Rizwan Hisham