[asterisk-users] Multiple clients registering on same definition in Realtime

Matt Putnam spartian117 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 17:37:34 CDT 2008

As far as i know you cant have two devices register to the same
extension. We use XXXX-1 XXX-2 and so on if their is a need for the same
number to be on multiple phones. Now if you just want the calls to ring
his phone then all you have to do is just add his extension to the Dial
statement in extensions. Thats assuming that he already has an existing
registration on his phone that does not duplicate yours.