[asterisk-users] RedFone foneBRIDGE2 2e1 - anyone used it oranother TDMoE bridge?

sales at failsafevoip.com sales at failsafevoip.com
Thu Mar 13 15:32:08 CDT 2008

For high-availability Asterisk when using PRI Lines, you might also want
to check out our product (FSV-4PFS).  It's available at
www.failsafevoip.com

Bill

Also to add to the last post does this device have hardware echo cancelation?
if it does it could be a great replacement, if not may not be what I'd
really want to use.

Thanks,
tom

I've been looking at the RedFone foneBRIDGE2 2e1 product here:

http://www.mapleleaf-technologies.com/webstore/redfone_fonebridge2_2e1.php

Has anyone used this device (or something similar)? What were your
thoughts on it? On the surface this seems like a perfect method of
building high availability Asterisk environments, but I'm a little
hesitant to spend a few grand just to find out it's a pipe dream.