[asterisk-users] sip.conf help, inbound calls fall to last specified context

Mike Hammett asterisk-users at ics-il.net
Thu Mar 13 11:28:39 CDT 2008

Updated with a smaller sip.conf that also doesn't work right.

[root at Aiur asterisk]# cat sip.conf
[general]
port=5060
canreinvite=no
rtcachefriends=yes
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw

register => 8157879826:XXXX:9826 at voip.essex1.com  ; ottos 815-787-9826
register => 8159092443:XXXX:2441 at voip.essex1.com  ; RWest 815-909-2443

[8157879826]
type=friend
accountcode=2
context=ics
secret=XXXX
username=9826
fromuser=8157589826
insecure=very
host=voip.essex1.com
fromdomain=voip.essex1.com

[8159092443]
type=friend
accountcode=12
context=rwest
secret=XXXX
username=2441
fromuser=8159092443
insecure=very
host=63.175.151.3 ;voip.essex1.com
fromdomain=63.175.151.3 ;voip.essex1.com

Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com