[asterisk-users] TXFax/RXFax/AGX-Addons/SpanDSP Crashing

lordfuknowsyou lordfuknowsyou at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 11:07:31 CDT 2008

Matt Riddell wrote:

"It seems that SpanDSP no longer includes rx/txfax and that the accepted
place to get them is that AGX-Addons package."

I have faxing working reliably using 1.4.18 and pre16 on * 1.4.18.
I noticed to that Steve doesn't provide rx/txfax and I mailed hime about it but never received a response. I used the above sources and compiled with those.

I can provide you with the pre16 sources if you would like.

Jeremy