[asterisk-users] SNOM on "Do Not Call" list????

d tbsky tbskyd at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 10:44:08 CDT 2008

Hi:
   yes. that is very interesting.  i hope they can resolve that and
back to work soon.
i have many technical issues need their support.

   i have heard many positive reports about snom. in my testing
experience, their product seems a little better than grandstream. snom
has more functions and looks good. but grandstream bt200 is much more
stable. (didn't try gxp2000, too many bad reports).

   their forum(http://forum.snom.com) seems offine too now. i hope
they can hire some people to handle these things.

Regards,
tbskyd