[asterisk-users] Druid Open Source Edition

Joshua Wilson jwilson at reel-flix.com
Wed Mar 12 13:05:45 CDT 2008

It might be. Let me know what you think of the interface that they have
created. I have tried so many different frontends for administration that I
have lost count of which ones I have and have not used. A friend of mine
sent me the link this morning and within an hour I had my whole test system
migrated.